RV series Attributes
- RV – Measurements:030-040-050-063-075-105-110-a hundred thirty-a hundred and fifty
- Input Choices: with input shaft, With Square flange,With Enter Flange
- Enter Power .06 to 11 kW
- RV-Dimension from 030 to 105 in die-forged aluminium alloy budy and in excess of 110 in cast iron
- Ratios between 5 and a hundred
- Max torque 1550 N.m and admissible output radial masses max 8771 N
- Aluminium models are equipped complete with artificial oil and let for common mounting positions, with no want to modify lubricant amount
- Worm wheel: Copper (KK Cu).
- Loading capability in accordance with: ISO 9001:2015/GB/T 19001-2016
- Dimension 030 and above are painted with RAL 5571 blue
- Worm gear reducers are CZPT with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRVpower+NMRV, JWB+NMRV
- NMRV, NRV+VS,NMRV+AS,NMRV+VS,NMRV+F
- Choices: torque arm, output flange, viton oil seals, minimal/high temperature oil, filling/drain/breather/degree plug,Modest gap
Basic designs can be used to a extensive variety of electrical power reduction ratios from 5 to 1000.
Warranty: One year from day of shipping and delivery.
|SNW SERIES||Output Speed Range:|
|Sort||Aged Variety||Output Torque||Output Shaft Dia.||14rpm-280rpm|
|SNW030||RV030||21N.m||φ14||Applicable Motor Electrical power:|
|SNW063||RV063||160N.m||φ25||With Inline AC Motor|
|SNW090||RV090||410N.m||φ35||With Sq. flange|
|SNW110||RV110||725N.m||φ42||With Input Shaft|
|SNW150||RV150||1550N.m||φ50||With Enter Flange|
ZheCZPT CZPTshine CZPT Co.,Ltd,the predecessor was a point out-owned navy mould business, was proven in 1965. CZPTshine specializes in the full electrical power transmission remedy for higher-stop tools producing industries primarily based on the purpose of “System Solution, Software Layout and Specialist Service”.
CZPTshine have a strong technical drive with more than 350 staff at current, like over 30 engineering technicians, 30 high quality inspectors, masking an region of 80000 square meters and varieties of CZPTd processing equipment and screening equipments. We have a very good basis for the sector software improvement and service of large-finish velocity reducers & variators proudly owning to the provincial engineering technology research centre,the lab of equipment pace reducers, and the base of present day R&D.
Good quality Handle
High quality:Insist on Improvement,Strive for Excellence With the development of equipment manufacturing indurstry,customer never satirsfy with the current quality of our products,on the contrary,wcreate the value of quality.
Quality policy:to enhance the overall level in the field of power transmission
Quality View:Continuous Improvement , pursuit of excellence
Quality Philosophy:Quality creates value
three. Incoming Quality Control
To establish the AQL acceptable level of incoming material control, to provide the material for the whole inspection, sampling, immunity. On the acceptance of qualified products to warehousing, substandard goods to take return, check, rework, rework inspection responsible for tracking bad, to monitor the supplier to take corrective measures
to prevent recurrence.
four. Process Quality Control
The manufacturing site of the first examination, inspection and final inspection, sampling according to the requirements of some projects, judging the quality change trend
found abnormal phenomenon of manufacturing, and supervise the production department to improve, eliminate the abnormal phenomenon or state.
five. FQC(Final QC)
After the manufacturing department will complete the product, stand in the customer’s position on the finished product quality verification, in order to ensure the quality of
customer expectations and needs.
six. OQC(Outgoing QC)
After the product sample inspection to determine the qualified, allowing storage, but when the finished product from the warehouse before the formal delivery of the goods, there is a check, this is called the shipment inspection.Check content:In the warehouse storage and transfer status to confirm, while confirming the delivery of the product
is a product inspection to determine the qualified products.